Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby "S" {Kerrville, Texas Baby Photographer}

I know I've said it before but I just have to say it again: I have the cutest clients.

I am in love with this baby! She is absolutely adorable. Her skin is amazing, her eyes are beautiful, and when she smiled it was all I could do to not wanna squeeze her!

But don't believe me-see for yourself!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Thanks, Liz, for bringing your beautiful baby to see me. I do believe you have a little model in the making in your hands. I can't wait to photograph your entire family.

2 comments:

  1. I love the brown and blue in the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous baby, vibrant colors, clear pics....what more can you ask for? =)

    ReplyDelete