Thursday, May 27, 2010

Around Town {Kerrville Texas Family, Baby, Children, Seniors Photographer}

Be on the lookout for various displays around Kerrville, Texas. I am ready to start taking Sally Davidson Photography to the next level and am really starting to market my business.

I am excited about what the future holds for Sally Davidson Photography. I've already been approached with some really neat opportunities and hope to continue to grow.

My goal has always been to provide great, consistent work that you would be proud to have in your home. I will continue to learn and grow during my photography journey but my goal will always be the same.

And hopefully without getting too sappy: thanks to all my clients and friends who have believed in me, who have encouraged me, and who continue to support me. Thank you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I have always believed in you and the talent you have! Love you xoxo Julie

    ReplyDelete