Saturday, May 15, 2010

Harper Senior (Kerrville Texas Senior Photographer}

This sweet Harper High School Senior was up for anything. And the best part, she brought some of her family along. You can just tell they are a close knit family. Nothing makes me happier...

Except for brightly painted walls.

Just the other day I was complaining to a photographer friend that there wasn't anything funky or fun in town. And today when we were out driving I spotted this beauty. You should have seen me whip into that parking lot! (Safely of course. I obeyed all traffic rules.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic,


Thanks, C, for being patient while we had a nice weather day. I think it was worth the wait.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. love your new location. pretty girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your work just keeps improving and improving. AMAZING location and love the bold colors in both pics!

    ReplyDelete